I had practice this technique on scrap paper first. I noticed that it was hard to remove the die without smudging the glue. (Erin laid her die so a portion was sticking out; so she didn't have to deal with that.) I tried using a magnet to lift the up the die, and it worked. The glitter I used was actually lime sherbet. In real life, the glitter does have a hint of green, but it doesn't show up in the photo.
I decided to use more of the pattern paper in my card. I ran it through my cuttlebug using the Cane Print IP to give it some texture.
The green in the pattern paper was an exact match to New Leaf. I die cut some New Leaf cardstock with a die from TANL and used fresh snow around the edges to soften the green.
I added some ribbon, a sentiment from Simple Sunflower, a little red edging around the sides, and more dimensionals to create this card.
Although I am glad I tried this technique, I don't think I will be using it as much as some others I have learned. MIMs are awesome. They encourage me to try something new as well as use my supplies. I hope they continue into 2012.
Supplies: CS: PurePoppy, Sweet Blush
Stamps: Simple Sunflower
Cane Print IP
Dies: Sending You, Signature Series: Butterfly, Turning a New Leaf
Misc: Denami Lime Sherbet glitter, Zig Glue Pen, dimensionals, crystals, PP (from my stash)