Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Candy Cane Christma Gift Card Holder

     I have another gift card holder to share with you today. 

     The Gift Card:

   

      As you can see the theme is Candy Canes.  This GCH was so easy to make. I used the seed packet die, cut a piece of pattern paper for the front. Then I stamped 2 candy canes from an old SU set, used my copics to color them before fussy cutting them.


     To continue the slanting stripes, I cut 2 rhombi; one from Pure Poppy CS and the other from Rustic White for the sentiment from Wreath for All Seasons.  The candy canes are propped up with dimensionals.

     Looks like I might need to touch up the bow with more red!

     My to do list for Christmas is dwindling, but I still have a lot to do. My Christmas cards were sent out the first of the month.  My shopping is finished except for the stocking stuffers. A quick trip to Walgreens will take care of that. The presents are wrapped & under the tree. I am still working on two Christmas gifts.
Hopefully I'll finish in time to share them with you.

   Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Sweet gift card holder. I love it how you have coordinated the card with the packaging. Yum.