Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I hope you have a nice relaxing day and get the opportunity to spend some time with your family. We celebrated Mother's Day last night. My son was in town with his fiancee so my daughter & her family came for dinner. Holidays and special occasions can be stressful for my daughter as her in laws live in the same town I do. I know she wants time as a family with her girls/husband. So I thought it would be easier for her to celebrate Mother's Day on Saturday with me and let her visit her MIL on Sunday.  We had a great dinner and more importantly family time.  To me the best present in the world is Family Time.

 This is the card I made for my daughter celebrating her day as a mother. She is an awesome mom.  So loving, caring, patient, gentle, kind: I could go on forever. Her daughters are truly blessed as am I.


      I stamped the background with Garden Variety additions using Simply Chartreuse and Winter Wisteria inks from PTI.. The sentiment is from Delightful Dahlia.

   At the last moment I decided to add the Tiny Tag heart as I wanted to include a heart somewhere on this card.

Just a little something on the  inside of the card to make it extra special.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

9 comments:

M said...

That little heart just finishes this card off perfectly. I'm sure she loved it. M x

Tracy said...

what a wonderful card - the inside - well it's going to make me cry :-)
i love the colors and I am hoping to play with that stamp myself this afternoon!

Joyce said...

This is a beautiful card, inside and out. I wish you the happiest of mother's days.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Carol, congrats on your PTI gift certificate and Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Beautiful..love how you typed the message and then stamped on it.

Mara Campbell said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love the purple and yellow and love the typed message on the inside!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, the inside almost made me cry! I guess everyday could be mother's day, so you don't really *need* to celebrate it on the exact day. Every day could be family day :)

Mayol said...

Beautiful card and the message inside is so sweet and loving! Happy Mom's Day, Carol!

Jen Adcock said...

So beautiful, so you! The card is so wonderfully heartwarming and impeccably crafted to boot!