Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Color Challenge

 Just a quick post today featuring two birthday cards for two nephews having August birthdays. Despite having tons of stamps, nothing really was appropriate for teen boys so I borrowed PTI's Boy Basic : Game On from my neighbor.

I thought the colors from this week's CAS-ual Friday color challenge would be perfect for a boy's card.

  
CFC63: Create a Clean And Simple project using the challenge colors-
lime, aqua & navy
 
Without further ado, here's my CAS card.

My 2nd rendition:





Do you have a preference? I really haven't made up my mind yet. Now to determine which nephew gets which card. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Luanne said...

Oooo! Love them both! Great teenager card. :-)

Lynn said...

Such a fun gaming card...it would be used very quickly in my house! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Love the set you used for your cards! Simply fabulous! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Joyce said...

I love them both. Hard to pick a fave, but I guess I'd say the bottom one, as I am a fan of white space. I think you have convinced me to buy this set. For $5, it would be handy to have around, and not just for boys. My daughters love their Wii.