Tuesday, August 7, 2012

PTI Ribbon Goodness

  I've been getting a little crafty making some bows for my grandaughters. Olivia has outgrown the small hair clips I made her when she was little. Thus far I made her these using grograin & twill ribbon.



She had told me that she didn't want a button on the bows. However, I needed to put a button on her sister's bow. Since both girls want what the other one has I thought it best to do so with the blue one since I only made one bow for Lilly as I am experimenting with the size.


 Lilly wears 2 bows and boy did she let me know it as soon as I gave her this one. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Luanne said...

Never thought to use my PTI ribbon for my granddaughters...! I guess ribbon can work in hair and not just on cards. LOL! Cute!

Joyce said...

You sound like the world's best grandma. Those hair bows are adorable, and I can't think of a better use for PTI ribbon that what you have done.

Emma said...

Oh these are too cute! Can't wait to make things like this when my baby girl is older :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a cool grandmother you are. Your handmade hair bows are so sweet and I'll bet your sweeties are just as happy as can be wearing these little master pieces.