Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Easter Banner

       Happy March! Wow, I can't believe how fast 2013 is going. Before you know it, Easter will be here. I decorate my house for most holidays. Today, I put up my little Easter village,  displayed my  Easter bunnies and decorated the outside tree with eggs. If you follow my blog, you know I love to make banners. Yesterday I finnaly finished this banner that I had been working on most of the week.



 I used my cutting machine for the egg shapes and letters Here are some close up shots.


It was so nice to have a variety of PTI pattern papers and dies to add some eye candy to the eggs.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.


7 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is adorable. Love the happy colors.

Kathy Mc said...

Love your Easter banner ~ eggs decorated so cute and such soft and springy colors!

Jen Adcock said...

Carol, you sure do know how to make a gorgeous banner or three. This is so lovely. The colours, the size of the eggs and the clever use of PP. I'm feeling like I might need a banner too now. ;-) Well done.

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol a fantastic banner for Easter!

Joyce said...

Very cute. Happy Easter.

Terri said...

Super cute. Love the eggs.

Terri

Kara said...

wonderful banner!!