Saturday, August 17, 2013

Merry Monday Sketch

 I'm slowly (very slowly) getting my Christmas cards made. My goal is 2 a week, but I have not been hitting it lately. I am so busy making birthday decorations for my granddaughters who each have a birthday in August & September.
The sketch this week at Merry Monday is awesome.

Here's my take:

 I am really enjoying my new Craft-Dee-Bowz maker. It is fantastice. It only takes seconds to make a beautiful bow. I am also submitting this to their August Challenge: Anything Goes With a Bow
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

4 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

A very simple, but elegant card. Thanks for joining te Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge!

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, Carol! L<ove the different blues!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Bonnie said...

This is such a beautiful way to show the true meaning of Christmas, Carol! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Darnell said...

I'm lately getting around, Carol, but wanted to let you know how much I love this card!!