Saturday, August 17, 2013

Merry Monday Sketch

 I'm slowly (very slowly) getting my Christmas cards made. My goal is 2 a week, but I have not been hitting it lately. I am so busy making birthday decorations for my granddaughters who each have a birthday in August & September.
The sketch this week at Merry Monday is awesome.

Here's my take:

 I am really enjoying my new Craft-Dee-Bowz maker. It is fantastice. It only takes seconds to make a beautiful bow. I am also submitting this to their August Challenge: Anything Goes With a Bow
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

4 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

A very simple, but elegant card. Thanks for joining te Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge!

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, Carol! L<ove the different blues!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Bonnie said...

This is such a beautiful way to show the true meaning of Christmas, Carol! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I'm lately getting around, Carol, but wanted to let you know how much I love this card!!