Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Birthday tag for MIM

Here;s my 2nd entry for PTI's MIM: Multiple Layers Using a Single Stamp. My husband is celebrating his birthday a week from today. We will gather as a family for Sunday dinner. I decided to use this technique to create a tag for one of his birthday presents.

 I used some of the same colors that I used for his birthday card: Aqua Mist and Enchanted Evening and added Ocean Tides and Blueberry Sky.
 An upclose shot.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Awesome tag. I love those colors together. I had really better get to that MIM video. It looks like a great technique.

Connie MacFarlane said...

Great tag! Love the colours.

Monika/Buzsy said...

I love this tag Carol. The star looks great with the banner. Super cool!