Sunday, July 6, 2014

1OTH anniversary

My daughter is celebrating her 10th wedding anniversary later in the week. I decided to use  Beautiful Brushstrokes for her card.


Water coloring is not my thing, but I couldn't resist the beautiful stamps so I decided to purchase this kit anyway. The large rose is stamped with Hibiscus Burst and Razberry Fizz while the two little blooms are just stamped with Hibiscus Burst with the first layer stamped off first. As I was sponging on Winter Wisteria in the background, I was a little heavy on the right side.
I used the edger # 1 die at the bottom and applied the Washi tape from the kit as well as three of the rain stones (which come in two sizes)
Now all I need to do is buy a gift and make a tag. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is one stunning card! I love your flowers and you have the new kit! so exciting.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, you're so quick, Carol! I love how you used the new kit -- this is so pretty!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous, Carol! You sure did a beautiful job , looks like a watercolor. I was going to order the kit, then changed my mind...then went to order it in the am and it was gone!!!! I did the pre order. You were smart!

Betty Wright said...

This is stunning! Okay....I probably should have ordered this kit! Beautiful card!