Friday, July 25, 2014

Frozen in August

My granddaughter is turning four in August. Of course she wants a Frozen Birthday Party. Being a good grandma I made her this banner.




For party favors, I am making each girl a barrette. I have used several different colors.


This is how I packaged them.


 PTI is having their monthly Blog Hop and there is a banner in the inspiration photo. So I am submitting this in their challenge

July Blog Hop Inspiration

I have the invitations done, I am just waiting on the time for the party before I can assemble them. There are some other party decorations I am making. As soon as I finish, I'll post them.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

What wonderful projects!

Marybeth said...

Adorable frozen ... such a great idea! Love all the wonderful projects and I bet so will your gd

Diana K said...

You are such a good "magra". What a lucky little girl your granddaughter is!

Deb said...

Awesome projects! Those girls will love them! And your banner is perfect!

Helen F. said...

Oh how fun for your GD! Love the "Frozen" inspired banner and sweet barrettes you made for the party favors, Carol.

Rhonda said...

These are adorable Carol. Love the snowflakes.

Joyce said...

Best Grandma Ever! Love your banner and cute party favors.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute banner! I bet your granddaughter and her friends like the party favors you made for them...adorable!

Anonymous said...

wow...what a fun party and your party favors are as sweet as can be.