Sunday, July 27, 2014

Merry Monday: Buttons & Ribbon


Back with another Christmas card for Merry Monday's challenge this week: Ribbon and Buttons. My card turned out completely different than envisioned. I started with vellum die cuts embossed with silver. However, they were washed out when put on card stock and I just didn't know how to save the idea. This is what I ended up with.


I had to add the 3 rhinestones on the ornament on the left since I got a smudge mark on it. All in all this turned out okay.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.


4 comments:

Joyce said...

Fabulous card, Carol. The color scheme and those images give it a real retro feel.

Susan Joyce said...

Love the red and white ornaments, I think your card has a retro feel too. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Anonymous said...

this is just beautiful. I love the look of your red and white ornaments on the aqua background...so festive.

Darnell said...

I didn't think it had been that long since my last visit and yet I see so many awesome cards that you've been creating!! Well done, Carol!! I've had a wonderful inspiration-filled visit!! Hugs, Darnell