Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MIM: Pop Up Die Cuts

I'm on a roll. It's my third week in a row participating in PTI's Make It Monday Challenge. Betsy's video demonstrates how to do partial die cutting to create a pop up die cut. She also added an inlay to her die cut. Her card is so gorgeous! (as always) She recommended using a die with symmetry. That left me with the Damask Snowflake.


 I loved this challenge. It was so easy and quick to make this card.
 Here's a shot from a different angle to highlight the inlay on my die cut.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

8 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just gorgeous. I love your beautiful snowflake, so sweet. You can enter your card in the challenge at Simply Create Too...the current theme is Christmas in July, I would love for you to join us.

Diana K said...

Seriously love this! A snowflake is the perfect thing to pop and I'm already considering it for this year's Christmas card.

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful! So pretty in it's simplicity...great job! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey Carol, Christmas in July, yayyy!! Your card is amazing. I need this die. The snowflake is amazing. Great job.

Patti said...

That snowflake die is really brilliant for this technique!! So soft and elegant. I love your card.

Patti

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous! This looks beautiful! I want to make another MIM card. love this Carol!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous design :) love the button!

victoria h said...

Fab card