Thursday, January 15, 2015

NBUS Challenge: Wedding Card

I was in need of a wedding card for my sister-in-law who remarried last month. She is having a reception this weekend. Looking over my stash, I came across the Framed Love Die that I ordered eons ago but never used. When I saw that the cue word for this week at the CAS-ology Challenge
was NBUS, I decided to play along.


For those who do not know what the acronym NBUS stands for, it means "Never Been Used Schtuff". Every dedicated stamper has NBUS and lots of it.
Here's my card.



I had originally wanted to emboss the flourishes with Bridal embossing powder, but couldn't find mine (as my room is still a mess) so I settled for Judi Kins Iridescent Sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

6 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Carol, what an elegant card for wedding reception, so feminine and light! Thank you for commenting on my card, it matters :)

Gillian R said...

What a beautiful and elegant card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card, and just perfect for a wedding. I think you chose the perfect embossing powder. Also, that die looks great with those flourish stamps. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Ardyth said...

Love the soft colours of the iridescent sparkl! This is an elegant, beautiful card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Carol!

Kim Heggins said...

So elegant...love the soft colors and that love die is so perfect.

Darnell said...

This card is like a wedding dress, Carol! It must be quite stunning with shimmer in real life!! Thank you so much for playing in the CASology challenge! This week CASology is collaborating with my NBUS Challenge #3 as you may have seen on the CASology site, so if you've linked a NBUS creation with CASology, please feel free to also link over at my NBUS challenge! Have a great day! Hugs, Darnell