Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stamp-a-Faire: master Color Recipes


Good evening,
        I'm finally getting the opportunity to post my first Stamp-a-faire project. I wasn't thinking when I invited another couple over for dinner on Saturday. That meant cleaning and prepping all day Saturday and entertaining Saturday evening. They must have had a good time since they left after midnight.
       I had planned to spend this afternoon working on a few projects, but was waylaid by a couple of lengthy phone calls.
       The  challenge  is Stamp-a-Faire: Master Color Recipes. One is to Create your own project utilizing one of the color schemes presented.  
This is the color scheme I chose.




Here's my card using my favorite stamp set. Floral Sketches.



At first I wasn't going to stamp a sentiment because I didn't know what occasion I wanted to use the card for. But after I sponged the Lavender Moon on the bottom of the card, I got a few smudges on it, so I stamped the sentiment to hide the smudges. I added the strip of Blueberry Sky to cover the unevenness of my blending.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

No comments: