Monday, July 25, 2016

Stamp-a-Faire: Pointillism


Good evening,
       Trying to squeak in one last card for Stamp-a-faire before tomorrow morning's deadline. Playing along with Heather's challenge: Pointillism.  I was rather dubious about the look when I first viewed the video, but after playing along, I really like the uniqueness of the look. Hopefully, I'll remember this technique for the future.




I think it took me longer to sponge the background than actually doing all the dots on the trees. Just received my Clarity Stencil Brushes today so I really wanted to try them out. Love how the background evolved; much better than when I use the various blending tools I have.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Lovely holiday tree....love all your wonderful detail.