Thursday, January 4, 2018

Make-It -Monday # 308 2017 Ala Carte

Happy New Year. Once again, I'm making a resolution to keep my blog up for 2018.  The same resolution as last year. Looking over my posts, it only lasted until March. Hopefully, I'll do better this year.
My first post of 2018 is for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday which is to pick one of the challenges from 2017 that one didn't participate in.  Seems like there were several for me to chose from.  I picked #296 which was done by Lexi Daly (Small images on repeat).
I chose to do a Christmas card because I don't want to be making 50 of them in November.
 (I already have 5 done.)


I used the small holly stamp from Holly Jolly (an oldie but goodie stamp set. The die is from Ways to Say Merry Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

3 comments:

adele holcomb said...

I love this look! Simplicity always appeals to my eye, and this is quite eye-catching. Smart girl to work on holiday cards starting now!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh, I remember this tutorial, and what fun it was. Your card is so sweet. So clever to repeat the holly. Like little toy soldiers! Pretty colors too. Hope your stick to your resolution, love seeing you in blogland!

Skrater said...

Love your card and the use of the small shapes. Happy New Year!