Tuesday, February 6, 2018

PTI Anniversary Challenge: Day 1 Sketches

February 6th, 2018
         Yesterday was day 1 of PTI's 11th anniversary celebration. To kick off the celebration, the design team was introduced. Each member of the design team picked one of their favorite projects from last year and created a sketch to go with it, Of course, the challenge was to create a project using one of the sketches provided.
      I just love the work of Melissa Phillips. She is one of my favorite designers. I try to replicate her work at times, but I don't do her justice.  Here is her favorite pick.

Be Strong Card by Melissa Phillips for Papertrey Ink (March 2017)

  This is her sketch, followed by my creation.





  I pretty much used her color combinations. I added diagonal score lines on the Aqua Mat; however, they are not visible in the photo. They really added some texture and depth to the card. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.




No comments: