Sunday, February 4, 2018

PTI Make It Monday Challenge: Using Different Papers.

I must say the challenge this week at PTI's Make It Monday is really pushing me out of my comfort zone. The challenge is to use different types of papers. Since I am not very creative and didn't want to use a pattern paper as one of my papers, I pretty much followed Stephanie's card.

 I had found some left over Christmas note pad paper and did some cutting to fit my needs. I used die cuts from Holiday greens and  just a tad of tissue paper.  The card looks a bit vintage in real life. Not sure if I like it since it's not my style. Definitely different.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

1 comment:

Kathy Mc said...

I, too, found this challenge to be way out of my comfort zone, but now I’ll look for potential recyclables in the future. Your card turned out great, Carol, and you met the challenge!