Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ladybug Barrettes

The ladybugs have invaded!  I just love the new seasonal stitches dies from Erin Lincoln. They make perfect barrettes for my granddaughters since they can put them in their hair independently.

                                      
Of course I had to make a traditional color lady bug (which neither of my granddaughters picked.)

Olivia chose the one made from Winter Wisteria felt on Simply Chartreuse.
 Lilly picked the lavender Moon on Limeade Ice.

After I gave them their lady bugs, they informed me they needed a 2nd one for the other side of their hair. As I was stitching them between customers in the hospital gift shop where I volunteer, someone saw them and asked if they could buy a set. (the Winter Wisteria) My first sale! Yippee.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.



3 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous barettes! So happy for your sale! How exciting!

Kim Heggins said...

These are just too cute! I cut out of bunch of lady bugs yesterday and can not wait to play with them. These are amazing.

Nancy Thomas said...

These are really cute. I'm sure your granddaughters will love them.