Monday, July 7, 2014

Merry Monday # 116: Green & White

     Happy Monday to you. I hope you enjoyed the nice long weekend. There's a new challenge this week for Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: Green & White.  I made a CAS card.

  The Holly Jolly stamp is one of my favorite Christmas stamps. I attached a felt die cut near the sentiment. If you look closely at the bottom, you might be able to see a wee bit of the impression from PTI's Linen IP. The anal part of me wants to add some red rhinestones on the holly.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love all the holly, Carol! And that felt sprig is the perfect adornment! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Marybeth said...

This is so pretty Carol, love the softer green you used!

LeAnne said...

So sweet...that little felt holly is adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday and playing with my challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely, Carol!

Lori Turner said...

Carol, this is so cute! I love that felt holly!!! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday! xoxoxo

Karen M said...

This is lovely, Carol! Isn't that such a sweet little felt holly sprig! Simply delightful!

Erika Clark said...

A simply beautiful card! I love the felt holly.