Monday, November 14, 2011

Gobble Gobble

       I thought I was all done making Thanksgiving cards.  I decided that since I needed to get busy with Chistmas, I would skip making a card for my grandaughter, Olivia.  To me Thanksgiving is more of a grown up holiday.  On Sunday when I was browsing through some magazines, I saw a cute turkey card.  I knew I could whip it up in a stitch. (Don't know what magazine it was in) As soon as I got home, I made it. He is just so darn cute.

    
       He is basically made from my scallop circles Nestabilities and the Christmas Label die.
   On the inside I have this sentiment that I generated with my computer.
              The turkey is a funny bird
            Its head goes bobble-bobble;
        And all he knows is just one word...
               GOBBLE-GOBBLE!

Thanks for looking.  Tomorrow it'll be back to Christmas!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Too cute.

Are you excited about tonight's release? What time zone are you in, anyway? I'm in California, so I always order about 15 minutes or so after release (wait for others to work out all the bugs!)

Terri said...

Super cute! I bet your granddaughter will love it.