Thursday, June 21, 2012

Anniversary

 My niece celebrated her first wedding anniversary earlier this week. This is the card I made for her. I actually took the color combination from Betsy Veldman's card that she made  for this week's Make-it-Monday.



 If the layout looks familiar it is a previous challenge from Retrosketches a couple of weeks ago. Here is an up close shot of the butterfly and flower image. The scallop border is actually created from the heart border die.

   Of course, I had to add some butterflies to the inside.
     
     Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all the butterflies and the stamping of those flowers is perfect. So so pretty!!!

Joyce said...

Carol, this is so pretty. I love the colors you used. It looks like you combined butterflies with Life, and that is such a great idea.