Friday, May 3, 2013

She Said Yes! Part III

  My niece got engaged a couple of months ago. She asked me if I would make her wedding invitations. I sent her several types based upon pictures she had chosen. You can check here to see the original invitations I made for her to choose from.
  She really wanted red ribbon on the invitation and her fiancee wanted the "M" monogram. Also, they wanted the invitation to be backed with black cardstock. So I adapted two of their favorites and came up with these three.



 I just added the monogram.

On this invitation, I used 3/8'' ribbon on top and a smidgeon of red card stock on the bottom and added the black background.

The change here is 1/4 inch ribbon on top & bottom in lieu of cardstock and the black background.. I am not a fan of this color ribbon picked up at Michaels since it has a tinge of orange to it. This is the invitation they chose.


 I also cut the cardstock so I could have a pocket on the back to place the response card, directions and hotel information. I used the edgers die.
                                                       

This is what the response card will look like.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Your invitations are beautiful. How nice of you to make them all. I sure hope you have a Vagabond!