Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Make It Monday #335 : Pop Up Slider Cards

     This week the PTI Make it Monday is all about a pop up slider card. Betsy Veldman has asked people on the PTI forum what they would like to see. A couple responses were pop up cards. Since I was one who also requested this I thought I should play along. You can view Betsy's tutorial here.
     So when I started to create my card using a version of Laurie Schmidlin's card, I forgot that Betsy suggested it be a one layer card.  Here's my card.



     Despite being a layered card, the slider still works. I just taped the corners. I also used 4 layers for the balloon's string to make it sturdier.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

2 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Carol! The balloons are the perfect birthday greeting, and so is the #hb! Love it!

Marybeth said...

What a fun choice for the pull tab , Carol. Darling birthday card!