Monday, April 1, 2013

Beautiful Bloom Hair Bow

     I'm back with another Easter project for the challenge this week at Cas-ual Friday.


Show us your CAS Easter projects BUT we're throwing in a tricky twist...it CAN'T be a card.

My first project was  this stamped onsie I made for my 3 month old great niece to celebrate her first Easter. I just had to make her a little hairbow to coordinate with the onsie.

  The ribbon is Sweet Blush Twill. The flowers were cut using Beautiful Blooms #3 with Hibicus Burst felt.
I used the Boutique Accessories Mini Stamp set to create a card to attach the bow..

 I made a basket using The Berry Basket die.

                                                      

The final presentation.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Too cute Carol!

Joyce said...

This is just beyond cute. I hope you will share a picture of the barrette and onsie being worn by your grand niece.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That is the sweetest little basket of goodness!

Alice said...

This is so cute! Very sweet gift idea. Love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week! =)

Pamela said...

What an adorable gift! I just love that flower barrette and the way you packaged it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Nancy Guse said...

Love your gift set!!! Perfect Carol!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Ack, this is soooo adorable!! The hair bow is such a great addition to the onsie, and all together in the basket they look just precious. Thanks so much for adding this one to the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, too!

Darnell said...

I'm with Kelly - AACK!! You SO deserved the Contender shoutout from CFC for your extraordinary and beautiful creations, Carol! I think you should have won a special category for "ensemble" creativity!!