Sunday, January 4, 2015

MIM: A la Carte: Confetti


   Back with another card for this week's A la Carte MIM Challenge at PTI.  This time I chose the video Make your Own Confetti by Danielle Flanders. I just found out one of my nephews is turning 40. I couldn't miss this opportunity to send him a card. I thought the confetti card was perfect.



I also included the technique "Camouflaging Die Cuts. I think that technique is awesome.  I've tried it before and wanted to do it again. Since I used my Cameo to cut the numbers, I had to estimate placement of numbers. The shading is a bit higher than I would have liked.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so festive and fun. Love your camo die cut, and also those confetti bubbles. You should enter at Seize the Birthday--I think they are having a party theme this week.

Marybeth said...

Love, love ,love this conffettie card! It's a party!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love all your wonderful confetti, like a party on a card.