Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Christmas Card Replicate

  I've been busy taking down my Christmas decorations. It's finally done. Before I discarded the cards I received, I sorted through them to see if there were any I might replicate. I found several.
This is the first one I picked.


 Here is my take.
I am submitting this card to two challenges. ColourQ Challenge 323 has a beautiful palette this week.

In addition I am submitting it to ABC Christmas Challenge where anything goes this week.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

7 comments:

Joyce said...

I just love that you turned our colors this week into a Christmas card. That was smart. Your colored trees are so very fun. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

Nancy Guse said...

Love your trees, they are fun and the colors are gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

What cute little trees, this is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

Michelle said...

Love these beautifully stamped trees!!! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Love your stamped trees in these colors, Carol, great as a Christmas card! So glad you joined in at the colourQ!

Carissa said...

Wonderful recreation, great idea!
Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge. I hope you will play again soon.
Carissa

Helen said...

Wonderful card - love the colours you picked!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x