Thursday, January 25, 2018

PTI Blog Hop January 2018

I can't remember when the last time I participated in one of  PTI"s Blog Hops. Since one of my New Year resolutions was to try to keep my blog active this year I decided to participate this month. Besides who could resist the gorgeous inspiration photo.


My card was inspired by the soft shades of pink. 


I used my new balloon template to sponge the balloon on the Confetti Mix and Mat in Pale Peony.
I used one of Melissa Philip's trick of using one edge of the Mix and Mat to ground my focal point.
I just loved the January release of PTI.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

10 comments:

Natasha said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the pink balloon with the confetti background!

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE all the pink and white...just perfect!! :0)

Karen said...

Lovely--so soft and pretty!

Lyn said...

Beautiful soft card with vellum too <3 perfect!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautifully stenciled balloon, Carol. So soft and pretty!

Rosemary said...

so very pretty!!

Greta said...

I love pink & this is a gorgeous example of why! Beautifully crafted card!

Helen F. said...

Love the background and the new balloon~all that pink and white looks fabulous, Carol!

Cindy Beach said...

Carol, this is festive and so pretty. The mat makes a beautiful statement, love the textures!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet birthday card Carol!