Thursday, January 18, 2018

Merry Monday #273 Red & Turquoise


Still having cold, snowy weather which continues to encourage me to work on my Christmas stash for 2018.  The challenge this week at Merry Monday is to create a card using the colors red & turquoise which I happen to think is a very pretty combination.
I pulled out my old Polka Dot tree stamp fro PTI to create this card. the sentiment is from Peaceful Poinsettia. i wanted to accent the top area around the tree with a mini stamp from rustic wreath, but somehow I have misplaced it. Hopefully, I'll locate it before December.








Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling layered tree, Carol - perfect on the postage stamp! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday this week!!

Erika said...

Such a cute tree! Even if you don't find the stamp, the card is already perfect!

Linda said...

Love your sweet little tree. This is so adorable with the background design.
Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.