Friday, August 3, 2018

Make-It Monday #331 Creating Mix Background Texture

     It's been awhile since my last post. I've been busy doing an on line scrapbook of my trip to Portugal & Spain. At this point I am only half done. In between, I'm making invitations and party decorations for my granddaughters' birthdays in August & September.
     However, when I saw this week's Make-It-Monday by Stephanie Gold, I knew I had to make time to play along. Surprise of all surprises, I've made it in time too.


.
     I really like how this card turned out. I need to remember this for future cards.
     Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.


3 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Carol, I LOVE this Christmas card and everything about it. I don’t own any of the supplies but might be able to substitute. Happy scrapbooking...sounds like a fabulous vacation!

Carmela said...

Wonderful idea to use this inspiration for a Christmas card. Yours is lovely!!

Jill S said...

Beautiful Christmas card!