Sunday, March 25, 2018

PTI Blog Hop: March 2018

Good afternoon. It is the 25th of the month. Time for PTI's Blog Hop.  This month's inspiration photo screams spring & Easter.


 Since my stash of stamps is devoid of tulips and birds, I decided to focus on Easter and use my stamps from the February release.


I decided to combine Bunny Blessings with Betsy's Seasonal Borders: Spring.  That stamp set is my favorite (currently). Can't wait to see the release for the other seasons.

Hope everyone has a great Spring and a Happy Easter.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

12 comments:

karen h said...

Sweet card! Love the flower border!

Julia Aston said...

Your bunny loos so happy to be sitting amongst the beautiful flowers! Sweet butterfly too!

Linda said...

Very sweet and springy. Lovely card.

Nancy G said...

Such an adorable card it makes me happy!!

Teresa said...

very pretty, love the colors in your spring borders. great job

DIANA L. said...

This is sweet as can be I love the colors you used and the fun bunny scene you created

Nancy Penir said...

Happy bunny scene, Carol. Sweet on the bed of blooms!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww....what a sweet, sweet and colorful card Carol!! LOVE it!! :0)

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic and super cute! Love Love the bunny with the floral seasonal borders image! Lovely card!

Skrater said...

This is the cutest card! I just love that bunny. I wish I bought him. He will need to go on my wish list. Love the colors you chose. So cheerful and full of spring!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Vikki H said...

Wow that spring border set is gorgeous and of course, we all love that rabbit!