Saturday, June 28, 2014

Christmas Vellum Overlay

 I have another card for this week's MIM: Vellum Overlays hosted by PTI. The theme of my card is Christmas. It's been forever since I participated in a Christmas Challenge hosted by Festive Friday.
The challenge is based upon this photo.


I focused on the tree with the presents;




 I decided to add rhinestones colored with my Copic marker after I finished the card. Since the challenge at Merry Monday is to create a project with sparkle, shimmer and shine, I'll submit this card there too!


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

9 comments:

Marybeth said...

Carol this is gorgeous! Something about vellum that just makes thing a bit more elegant. Love the added bling.

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card Carol, I love the vellum overlay. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

You've captured the whimsical feeling of this inspiration photo perfectly!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Oops, I'm back to say thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

artful-notions said...

Just lovely! 3 challenges perfectly done!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a beautiful holiday card! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

KayM said...

What a beautiful and magical Christmas card you have created!! So pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

Joyce said...

So very pretty, and a great way to use vellum on your scene.