Tuesday, January 6, 2015

MIM: Colorful Card Corners


    I am very excited about this week's MIM challenge at PTI. Danielle Flanders created several cards where the focal point is in the corner.  This is a different perspective for me.  Since I need another birthday card for this month, I decided to use balloons as my image.

(little natural light today; snowy)



I combined sentiments from Heart to Heart and Star Prints. I love the way the card turned out. I thought about stamping the circle confetti from Birthday Style, but loved the white space on my card, so I left it as is. I would love to make some more cards using this idea. Hopefully, I'll find some time to do so. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

7 comments:

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Pretty card! Love the soft colors...

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Love how those balloons are just floating up into that corner. I really should finish watching that video--I got interrupted after about 1 minute.

Birgit said...

Sweet, clean and simple card. Great use of white space.

Nancy Penir said...

Balloons are the perfect things to be floating in a corner! Good thinking! Love the white space too!

Marybeth said...

Another great idea. carol! Love the balloons and these colors! You are on a roll my friend!

Danielle Flanders said...

Beautiful job, love the balloons! Did you mask them? They are just perfect.
Danielle

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet trio of birthday balloons and the soft colors you used, so pretty.