Sunday, February 19, 2012

MIM # 53 Creative Coasters

  It's been awhile since I participated in a MIM challenge. Although it's a last minute card, I can't believe how fast it came together. Earlier today I spent hours making a card that I cased. Go figure!




      Before I cut the butterfly from the Love Lives Here Die Collection, I brayered the coaster with Versamagic Thatched Straw ink. Each butterfly was sprayed with Deep Plum & Patina Glimmer Mist.
I used LemonTart and Aqua Mist CS to coordinate with the butterflies.


   A close up shot of the butterfly made from the coaster. Each butterfly is propped up with dimensionals.


     Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:  CS: PTI: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Rustic White
Ink: London Fog, Thatched Straw
Stamp Set: Sunflowers
Dies: Mat Stack #!, Turning a New Leaf, Love Lives Here
Other: Cane IP, Glimmer Mists: Dark Plum, Patina, Dimensionals.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Those little Glimmer-Misted butterflies are gorgeous. Lots of neat texture on this card too...

Terri said...

very nice, Love the butterflies.

Joyce said...

Very pretty card. I love how you did the butterflies.