Monday, January 7, 2013

Dynamic Duos Challenge: # 34


  A quick post today with a card I made for the Dynamic Duos # 34 challenge. Melon Mango & Island Indigo.


I believe this might be the first time I have participated in this particular challenge. This card is for my neice who has a birthday at the end of the month. I wanted to play with my new Party Popper Stamp set too. (Sorry, the photo is so blurry, but I had poor lighting today)


 An up close shot. I used Hibiscus Burst and Hawaiian Shores for the confetti.

Thanks for taking time to take a peek.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

What a fun card. I was so on the fence with that set--now you are making me sorry. Great use of the colors, too.

Rhonda said...

I love seeing the popper set used. What fun!

Luanne said...

How fun! This is super cute ~ love the colors you used too!

Tracey McNeely said...

How fun is this, love the popper and it looks great in these colours.

craftmates said...

Oh what a fun card. I'm sure your niece would love it. - Irma

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun, Carol!