Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Easter

   The Cue card for this week's Casology Challenge is perfect for me. This is my 2nd submission.

  
I have been trying to use an many older sets as I can when I create my cards. I just have so much stuff. I am sure you can identify with this. I was successful in combining the bunny from Polka Dot Parade with some stamps from Sweet Spring and Christmas Labels.


 Here's a close up shot of the bunny and picket fence.


The Happy Easter is an old red rubber mounted stamp from an unknown source. I actually stamped it last year, but never used it. I guess it does pay off to hold on to some die cuts.

Thanks for stopping by.
   

11 comments:

Karen C. said...

Oh ... this is so adorable. I love the way that you've combined the different sets and added the picket fence too!! I try to pull out older sets to use with newer ones also. thanks for the inspiration.

Ardyth said...

This is fun - I love all the details of this scene - your bold flowers, the textured fence and of course that white bunny tail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

Oh, gosh. This is so cute. Cuter than your first? I don't know? But, you are outdoing yourself with bunny cuteness this week. You are the most awesome grandma!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a cute scene Carol, I think the fence is so perfect and I think I may need to CASE that one. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the bunny in front of the fence! That's fabulous, Carol!

Maureen Merritt said...

What a cute little Easter scene! I love how you placed the bunny in front of the fence! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Oh my, I love that cute little bunny looking into the picket fence!!!

Greta said...

Just adorable!

Becky Carafa said...

Really cute, love the picket fence!

Alanna said...

What an absolutely darling card. I love the scene you've created.

DF said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! Love how you paired it with the fence.