Sunday, February 11, 2018

PTI Anniversary Challenge: Transform a Former Card

PTI just announced a new feature with their design team. It is called Transformation Tuesday. If I understand it correctly, every Tuesday, a stamp set will be used to create a simple card. Then there will be two more progressive samples showcasing how a card can be transformed adding layers and embellishments.  So with that in mind the challenge today is to transform a card that one previously made.
There is a card I made in 2012 that haunts me to this day. It is hideous. In fact I still have it since I would never send it to anyone. So today I decided to transform that card.
Here is the transformation. I kept the colors the same, added a mix & mat background and tweeked the butterflies.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

No comments: