Sunday, February 25, 2018

PTI Blog Hop: February 2018

It's the 25th of the month. That means PTI is hosting their monthly blog hop. I'm on a roll.  My 2nd PTI Blog Hop this year.  February was a fabulous release month at PTI. Of course, I bought all of their Easter products and then some.  The photo inspiration this month is an opportunity to use these wonderful products.



I couldn't resist using the newly released Shape Shifter for my background. Love the bunny image too. I combined the flowers from Bitty Bouquet with those in Bunny Blessing.



Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

13 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Lovely design! Love the adorable bunny tail!

Traci M said...

Awww...this is so sweet! Love your bitty bouquet floral corner sprays and design!!

Julia Aston said...

The purple looks lovely under the circle die (I just bought this too so this is good inspiration for me!) pretty border flowers with your cottontail bunny!

Karen said...

Cute card! I love those flowers from Bitty Bouquet. They're perfect with the little bunny!

Jacquie Southas said...

weet, spring scene!

Rosemary said...

super sweet design!! love the little bunny!!

Helen F. said...

What a lovely Easter card, Carol. The sweet bunny and Bitty Bouquet flowers look so pretty on the purple and white stripes

Joyce said...

So fresh and spring like. Love your sweet flowers and that darling bunny.

Dawn Y. said...

So pretty, Carol! The Shape Shifter die cut is really striking. I love your diagonal stripes, too. So much inspiration here! 💗

Lea Lawson said...

Such a pretty card! I love all the sweet flowers you've clustered together! ♥♥

Mona Pendleton said...

Super sweet card Carol! That little bunny is darling! Love the little blossoms! Great take on the challenge!

Vikki H said...

Bitty Bouquet, sweet little bunny, + lavender & pink = spring theme. So cute!!

Tanya Boser said...

Beautiful!! Love the bouquets and the bunny.