Friday, October 14, 2011

BOO!

   When I got home from work today, there was enough sunlight for me to take a photo of the last of my Halloween cards. I made a total of 7 different cards this year.  I usually send out about a dozen.  Most likely, I will replicate some of those already made.  Today's card uses the fillable frame #10 die & stamp set from PTI.


      The Ghost is an old stamp I bought several years ago from a company called Holly Berry House. I love how transparent the ghosts are when stamped on vellum.  The spider is a stick stamp sold by the company Stamps by Judith.  Both are the traditional wood mounted rubber stamps.

   Most of the  inside sentiment was generated by my computer.  The Boo was stamped. I have no idea how I came to possess this stamp or who made it.


     I like how this card turned out.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Such a cute card. I love the spider web in the 'Boo'. It looks like you have made a chipboard layer for the front of the card? Looks great.