When I first saw this picture, I knew the cream pumpkin with the orange design was going to be my focal point along with the polka dotted fabric.
I created the pumpkin by cutting out 3 ovals using my Wishblade. I stamped the design with the Flower Vine Stamp set from Denami. The vine is a 1/4" curled up strip of paper. Dimensionals were used to prop up the pumpkin.
Originally, I had used the Orange Zest grograin ribbon. It looked fantastic. However, it was a bit too wide and not appropriate for mailing. Not having the twill, I settled for a non PTI ribbon that coordianted with the orange zest.