Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Flirty Purse Birthday Card

 Another birthday card here.  This one is for my niece.  I needed to make something in a flash since she lives in New York City and snail mail takes about four days. The base of the card was already assembled as it was an extra from a set I had previously made.  All I had to add was the flower, tiny tag and inside sentiment.



 The purse was made from a template I purchased years ago from the company Dejaviews. the finished size ia approximately 3 3/4 by 3 1/2 and fits nicely in a standard envelope.

A close-up shot of the flower using bloom builder #3.

     I cut the tiny tag from the same pattern paper on the front of the purse. The sentiment is from Tag its #1.
   
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so clever. I've never seen anything like it. I'm sure your niece will love it. It looks perfect for a city gal.

euna said...

So cool! Love the wallet design. Like Joyce said, I've never seen anything like it either. The paisley design goes so well with it too. It's brilliant :) Your niece will love it!

Anonymous said...

A purse card? That's two of my pretty much favourite things coming together :D Thirded- I think she will like it!

Marybeth said...

This is very unique and I love it. The paper color and print you used looks like a beautiful leather. Love the flower in that darker color too. Beautiful.

Terri said...

Super cute. The flower is the perfect addition too. I bet your niece will love it.