Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Witch is Out

     Every once in awhile I'll sketch out an idea I have in mind.  With this card I did exactly that.  However, when actually making the card, it didn't turn out the way I had imaged it.  I had a small image of a witch flying on  her broom with a full moon in the background.  Despite being small, it wasn't a good scale for the tag.
     It's a simple tag card.  The tag is one I made with my Wishblade.  I used a Fillable Frame and PTI's black gingham ribbon.



    A close up of the tag!  As you can see, I sponged some black ink on most of the fillable frame.

     It's my understanding that this card meets the criteria for this week's Colour Q Challenge    
Thanks for looking.  If the sun comes out, I'll be able to take a picture of my last Halloween card.

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Love this card. So clever. Cats and bats, who could ask for anything more for Halloween. I think this card meets the criteria for this week's CR84FN challenge--check it out and enter if you can.

Jen Adcock said...

You're on fire! Again, what a goodie. I love the tag/focal point with the tandem tags. So cool!

Joyce said...

Oops--it's ColourQ challenge. Sorry

Gayatri said...

Love the background and the cute cat. I donn't do halloween but always love looking at all Halloween card. Great work, Carol :)

Leigh Penner said...

Great halloween card! I love how you turned the fillable frame and tucked it in like that....

Kara said...

love the sponging on the FF!! so spooky;) Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

Sylvia said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.