Sunday, November 4, 2012

Banner Ghost

    I'm still trying to catch up with posting all my Halloween cards/projects. Just couldn't get in the mood to upload my pictures and write my blog.
  This is my favorite Halloween card I created this season. I just love all the colors and that cute little ghost! I ordered the Card Basic die when it first came out, but never used it. (Sound familiar?) The sentiment was stamped on the back.

 The ghost is made from several strips cut from the double ended banner die. It was inspired by Marybeth of Marybeth's time for paper.  Check out her blog.

 Thanks for taking a peek.

4 comments:

Karen C. said...

What a cute little ghost .. and so clever to use the banner dies to create that flirty edge!! Love the orange bow, too ... she's a friendly ghost!!

Rhonda said...

Oh my I love the ghost Carol. So very cute. Going into my inspiration file.

Terri said...

Super cute!

Teresa said...

This card is absolutely adorable!!