Sunday, March 18, 2018

PTI: Create With Us March 2018

  I think this is the first time I am playing along with PTI' Create along with us challenge.  I was inspired by the background and color combination of  Melissa's card.  Needless to say, I have  been working on this card for a number of days in between some other projects and I am just getting it submitted with a few hours to spare.



I used the quatrefoil cover plate to create my stencil.
I really wanted to use a different flower in the upper right hand corner.  However, I seemed to have misplaced my Floral Sketches Stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

2 comments:

Ivana Camdzic said...

This is such a lovely card, Carol! Love your take on Melissa's card! And it's so exciting that you're joining along in the challenge :)

Kathy Mc said...

Yay, Carol, you finished in time to enter the challenge. Can definitely see how you were inspired by Melissa's card, and I love yours too.