Thursday, July 19, 2012

Flower Fusion Thank You

  I purchased several of the Flower Fusion stamp sets from PTI. They are the cutest little images. Since one can never have enough thank you cards on hand and my stash is depleted, I thought I would whip  up a CAS card to have on hand. .

  I used Fresh Snow on Spring Rain cardstock. The stems were stamped in Fresh Snow as well as Ripe Avocado. The thank you sentiment was also stamped in Fresh Snow and Versamark.
 I am going to link this up to Rhonda's Thankful-Thursday. Check out her blog. She has successfully made a thank you card each week since the beginning of 2012.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card. I never would have thought to stamp white on Spring Rain, but it is a brilliant idea. Those flowers are just so soft looking.

Emma said...

Such a pretty card :)

Mara Campbell said...

This is lovely, I love the white ink stamping. And the scalloped edges, great card!!