Monday, July 9, 2012

MIM # 74 Stamping on Texture

 It's been quite awhile since I participated in a MIM. This week PTI's MIM features Stamping-on-Texture.
 I chose the new Sunrise IP and stamped tin types in Fresh Snow.

 I just love the Pretty Peonies stamp set & dies. The frame is stamped in Dark Chocolate. The peony is Melon Berry highlighted with Canyon Clay.

 An up close shot of the details.
Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
CS: PTI: Rustic White; Aqua Mist, Melon Berry
Ink: Dark Chocolate; Melon Berry, Canyon Clay; Fresh Snow
Stamps: Pretty Peonies; Tin Types
Other: Sunrise IP; Pretty Peonies Dies

15 comments:

Joyce said...

So pretty. I love the colors and the technique. I need to try this one.

Rhonda said...

Great card Carol. I love this IP.

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent job on the technique Carol, love your card!

Anonymous said...

How beautifully this all came out in your card.

Jenny said...

I never would have thought to put the Sunrise IP and Tin Types together but it looks really good! The Melon Berry and Canyon Clay look good together as well.

Jacquie Southas said...

love the way the stamped & embossed lines cross

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Love the Pretty Peonies and the sunrise impression plate. Very pretty and CAS.

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. I love how soft the pattern is on the background. Great color combo on the flower too. I wouldn't have thought to put them together.

Kelly Griglione said...

Congrats on the PTI shout-out! Great card, love the colors!

Rhonda said...

Carol, thanking for linking up to Thankful Thursday. You are so thoughtful. Congrats on the PTI shout out!

Helen F. said...

Love the stamps, impression plate and color combo on your beautiful card, Carol!

Suzanne Russell said...

Terrific card! I agree with Nichole about the texture and stamp combo. Very effective. Love the rich colors, too!

Teresa said...

I love the TinType over that impression plate, it turned out beautiful!

Kathy Mc said...

Carol, your card is brilliant and great take on the technique (guess I should watch the MIM video). Congrats on your shout-out from Nichole!

Cassie_lu said...

great job with the technique