Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MIM # 75 Roll The Dice

This week PTI has a neat challenge. One has to fill out a form created by Erin Lincoln, roll a dice and create a card based upon the # rolled and the corresponding element recorded on the form. Instead of rolling a dice, I used a number generator on my phone. Here's a shot of my completed form. In the image category, I  put stamp sets that needed more love. Coming up with color combinations was the hardest part for me.


  This is what the number generator decided:
            Orientation: #4 Vertical
             Layout #6 
             Stamp Set Image: Lock and Key (what I was hoping would not come up)
             Stamp set Sentiment : Delightful Dahlia (I think I am in trouble)
             Color Combo: Winter wisteria, Kraft, Spring Rain, Simply Charteuse (I love this!)
             Embellishment: Button

And the resulting card:     As my granddaughter would say:   Ta  Daaaaa



The only other dies I used were the Striped IP and the Limitless Layers and Tag Dies

 To solve my sentiment dilemma, I selectively stamped the single word "love" from "I just love you" in Delightful Dahlia and added "...is the key that opens the heart" from the Lock & Key Set. Since the sentiment is so small, I could not get a clear picture. This was a neat challenge. I really enjoyed it. I hope you get a chance to play along. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, roll the die seems like a good way to get the craftiness going! Plus I love those sketches! Great take on the randomness!