Saturday, July 14, 2012

Gift Bag

Yesterday I posted an All Occasion Card set I gave to my daughter's mother-in-law for her birthday. How I wish I had the Handmade Stationary Stamp set being released tomorrow by PTI. It surely adds a nice touch to a gift bag.

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c64e753ef017616332004970c-pi


This is the gift bag I made for the card set. Since I don't own the Front & Center die, I made it myself using one of the edgers die #4 and an oval Coluzzle. I used the same flower created from the Lovely Layer stamp set used on the cards.

Since I am trying to spread my love with all the dies I own, I added the bow from the Loopy Daisy Die.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol you are on a gifty roll this week, fantastic!

craftmates said...

Beautiful gift bag Carol .. and very resourceful and creative of you. Btw, check out our blog as we nominated you for a versatile blogger award. Just a simple recognition of how much we enjoy visiting your blog. -- Irma

Joyce said...

Wow--I love the packaging you made for this card set. I never thought of using that lovely layers die to top the loopsy daisy, but it is fantastic. I'm going to copy you--I've got a card set to package up pretty soon.