Monday, July 23, 2012

Stamp-A-Faire : Card Camp Set

  Gosh there were so many pretty card sets to choose from in this challenge. I had a difficult time choosing between the one Danielle and Betsy made. Danielle's won out, but I will be making Betsy's set for sure.  This took a little bit longer than expected because after I cut out the half & half shape, the inside was not smooth due to the cuts in the cutting plate. So I decided to line the dies with Sweet Blush.

 I made a total of 8 cards; two each of  thank you, birthday, sympathy, thinking of you. I used sentimensts from a variety of stamp sets. My felt embellishments also included the small flower from  beautiful blooms. (which I accidentally left out when I took my photo.)
l



  In some of the cards,Ialso stamped a sentiment on the inside.

My only concern is the size of these cards. I have to find envelopes. In addition, the envelopes might not be mailable due to size. So I am thinking I might cut a panel, emboss it and attach the mini card.. Until I make my final decision on the envelope, I will have to wait to make a holder for them.

2 comments:

Kara said...

such pretty little cards!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Thank you for playing along in my challenge! Loved the hearts you added!