Thursday, July 26, 2012

Snowflake circles


  Christmas in July! It is so hot in Cincinnati (and everywhere else) that I thought working on some snowflakes might make it seem cooler. You know, power of suggestion. hehe.



 The card was based on the retro sketch #18. I had so many ideas for this sketch but didn't have time to submit this one before the deadline. (The story of my life)
  
 Here's an up-close shot of the details.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Hope you can find a way to keep cool if you are experiencing the 90-100 degree weather that won't leave. I must say we didn't have a cold winter, but this summer has definitely been hotter than normal..

1 comment:

Joyce said...

What a great card. I hope it cools you off. Congratulations on winning $25 at the blog hop. That should cool you off, too.